My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Hmmm, now's freakin 3 am! And I'm writing this silly thing? OMG!!!! Ha haha!
Juz came back from the Comedy night at Hard Rock with Kumar and company... Damn funny lah! If none of u have ever watched him perform, I advise u to do so. It is so hilarious!!!! Sigh, can't remember when was the last time I had this much fun, or laughed this much. Cool experience, and I wanna do this again!!! haha!!!
Well, I guess it's time to think about the usual stuff again... But I'm trying not to be depressed or stuff like dat again. It's no point crying at adversity, nor frowning at problems. It but only takes one happy thought to bouy all the other troubles, and I hope to be able to really follow that. I wish I can jus laugh it off and think happy, cos I'm getting tired of 'crying' and I'm sure those around me are too. Have to find a reasonably happy thought now... Hmmm, if the one thing that can make you happy is making you sad too, is there a point in making it a happy thought? Does anyone have the answer to this cyclical problem?
Well, I dun even know if anybody reads this freakin page, so I'd end off now. Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home