My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, May 26, 2005

~yawn~

It has been a long time since I updated... I think. Haha, I'm not even sure. So what is there to say? Hmmm...

Watched Star Wars 3 already. It was gooood. I am not exactly considered a die hard fan of Star Wars, but I certainly enjoyed this one. At first I was worried that I would be put off by the extravagant graphics. However, the fight scenes were commendable and the story line was real cool. Yea yea, congratulations to Georgie Boy for such a great show, oh yeah!

The next day, I watched Madagascar. It was some sneak preview, and it rocks. Haha, of course that's because it's free! Haha. Being such a cheapskate, when would I turn down a free offer? Even dinner was paid for by Gracia. Ha, but that's because she owed me some cash from the Star Wars movie. Hmmm... but I think it was overshot, meaning that now it's my turn to owe her a treat. Oh no!!!! Hahaha.

These are happy days. Costly, but happy. Haha, the costliest things are travelling! Oh my, I am really so cheapskate. Well, anyway, I am happy in general. Is that quite unlike me? Please note the name of my blog "happiness and sadness"? However, my entries have been either about sadness, confusion or about boredom, rarely about happiness. However, I have told you remember, that you are my happiness? Hee. Yea, u.

I grow tired, again... ~yawn~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home