My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Birthday

hey ppl, thanx, it feels good to be remembered. I would like to thank in particular

Deborah - for wishin me the earliest at 1130
Adrian - you who remembered surprisingly but not unwelcomingly
Vanessa - the most punctual at 0001
Elin - Thanx for keeping me awake with ur pretty grin
Gracia - I am so happy you remembered albeit very surprised
Joan - damn funny lah u
Mei Wen - Glad you remembered :)
Andrea - pleasantly surprised too
Hui Yi - Dun think u read this, but thanx anyway
Jin Jia - Lil Sis! Thanx for remembering!
Michelle - Thanx, for ur present too
Charmain - Better late than never yea? ahha
Janet - Great hearing from you
NAT & RAY - You both earn your place of honour for askin me out for supper and wishing me too (paiseh lah I meant those who smsed me)
oops, I forgot Ms KY and Ms Joanne as well! sorry sorry~

Thanx you people for making the horrid day less horrible with the mad rush of the report and power point, thank goodness its over now.

Thanx once again and Merry Christmas everyone!
and a Happy New Year

but u forgot... ouch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home