My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yawn

Hmmm, so I guess the post did appear after all... after a damn long time lah. I was still bitching about it not appearing this afternoon, and that was like how many hours after I posted lah. Goodness, blogspot really takes it's time sia. Haiz.
Oh well, din do much today again, how predictable right? Haha, never was good in studying anyway. Seriously, I have no idea what the hell am I doing in the uni if I dun even want to bother studying. I'm like so going to screw up this term lah...

Cold, chilly, breezy night,
flickering, faint, wheezing light,
hopelessly grasping,
futilely flailing,
pondering, wondering, thinking deeply,
lazing, lying, feeling sleepy,
thoughts a jumble,
emotions a tumble,
heart only wants to take flight,
into the cold, chilly, breezy night.

It's somewhat weird to see how the environment can so greatly affect how we think or feel. Humans are such weak creatures, so susceptible to our surroundings, so prone to being influenced by the things around us. Never thought that the chill of tonight would bring forth this surge of emotions that I thought I had suppressed. Maybe its just the intenseness of the pitch dark night that garnered a like response from my mind, my heart. Oh crap... watever, I guess... Cya all again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home