My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ouch

Ouch. Yes, ouch. My muscles are aching. Man I must be weak, only after 3 days of that soft skills course and I am beat. My shoulders ache, and so do the muscles around my shoulder plates... Having difficulty raising my arms. Then, well I have problem sitting down cos of a pimple on my arse. Yes, I know, thats too much info... But well, I guess I sat on something hot (sue me, I have a sensitive arse, harhar).
The past few days at the course were real good. Learnt alot, not just some course to teach us what games to play, but rather teambuilding activities to aid our growth. Learnt alot about myself too, although its quite funny. On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent, I got 4 for 8 out of 10 parts. Hmmm, some are interesting... Good sense of humour (lame maybe), Assertiveness (huh, me? u sure?), Intuition (hmmm, maybe...), Flexibility (haha, maybe cos too 'nua'), Confidence and enthusiasm (me? yea right... stone...), Team player (yea, I guess?), Sincerity (finally someone notices! ahha, kiddin kiddin), and dedicated to learning (this description about a slacker? haha). Check out the general remarks "You are contributing to the team but u need to be more consistent. U are a leader and able to gain respect from ur fellow members. U show promise". Hhahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!! Come on! Who's rolling over in laughter with me? Sorry to those people whom I am causing pain now from laughing too much. Made real good friends during these 3 days, never knew some existed too although SMU is supposedly smaller. Really hope we can remain this bonded. In fact this faci course was almost like a faci camp for us, minus the staying over part. So fun, would really wanna do this again. Then again, I think it's the company too that makes it so fun.
On a hindsight, I made u upset. Yea, I know, u said u aren't angry anymore, but at that moment u were, and I am very sorry for that. sigh....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello i think all that is said has been said. this morning i woke up and it is a new day. i will shove the last few nights with u back away. u've seen a part i am scared to show. maybe i am glad its u i showed it to. thank u. but we'll move on. my motto remeber. sleep on ur problems. i'll walk each day as they come and each minute as it comes. :) this will be my last post. but before i end. than u for making me human and making me remember a part of me i have lost. i guess u were right. the tears as painful as it got, i remembered how pained i was. mabe i'll do something abt it. haha :) so anyway thank u and sorry. cheers.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home