My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Monday, October 10, 2005

a day of compliments

today has been a weird day for me. Just came back from retreat over the weekend lah... then guess what someone told me today. One of my female friends (attached) said that I fulfill her criterium of boyfriend requirements as follows:
1. Good brain (which she says I show via good memory)
2. can play a musical instrument
3. tall
4. Ok, this is the stunner. I look cute. Like HUH?!?
haha, this is really a joke lah.
Then I went for FT dine out today. And I can't remember what I said, but a girl mentioned I am sweet...
Lastly, I was sending my friend back and she was askin me funny questions.
She first asked if I was attached. And my reply was that I never have been.
Then when she said I was picky, I said that I guess I can't make it.
Then she asked if any girl has liked me.
I told her I dun think so, or at least not many. And I said, not likely cos I dun have the calibre.
Obviously I got the standard "why do u think so lowly of yourself" thing.
And she commented that she likes my character and the way I carry myself...
Like me being hmmm... gentlemanly? and I credit it to good upbringing?
Haha, she even commented that she notices that I am usually politically correct with regards to talkin to girls. And she likes the way I am careful with words?
Haha, what a day...
so many compliments of sorts in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home