My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Cry

On Thurs, I updated one of my church friends about my currect status... She asked me whether I was sad, since I certainly did not show it. Ha... I guess I really haven't right? Technically, if your heart is empty, then there really isn't anything for you to pour out right? I was told last night that I would never show myself to people... and I think this is probably true. Am I just afraid to do so? Most likely. As I said... I am shy. Laugh all you want... but really... its just that I use that term so loosely that it does not necessarily conform to the actual definition of the word. But who cares. It makes no difference what I do and what not I do. Hmmm... who was the one who asked me when was the last time I really cried? I can't remember... Am I supposed to? I think not. Crying does nothing at all. Just helps deplete the amount of body fluids... crap. I realise that I am starting to blog nonsensically. Its all these pent up feelings I guess... I think its time to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home