My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Monday, June 02, 2008

directives

As a sign post I now stand,
the way I point with my hand;
correct or not I am not sure,
but direction indeed for the blur.

Sigh... being a sign post isn't really that easy. What does it mean to be one? We stand around, and point people in the correct direction, although sometimes it should not be up to us to decide. It is alright if your role is to simply give some form of direction, however, sometimes we see that we have to point in directions we ourselves don't want to point. It's like how we are forced to give nice sounding advice to support the other who is sad, although we might not really want to? Conflict of interest if you may. SIGH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home