My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Monday, November 01, 2004

Hmmm

Well, so it seems that I'm in school once again. Supposed to be for project, and my group members booked a room, but as usual somebody was in the room. And as usual, the people aren't ready to leave. This is really crap actually, because I don't have the heart to chase people away. This brings to mind again how easily I'm always taken advantage of, and how much people can take me for granted. Sad enough, I'm still on the topic from my previous post, where I lament my indecisiveness and uselessness as a guy.
Talked to Cheryl 2 days back, and she was telling me to take a step back and see what happens. Seems like I'm about to repeat what happened in J2, and I don't want that to happen again. NO way! So, I have ceased contact for now. It has only been 2 days and it is bad enough. Luckily I have been keeping myself occupied with finishing Naruto. But now that I have finished it, I don't know what else I can do. I know I should take this opportunity to study, but how can I? I'd be too distracted to do so.
OMG! Why does this always have to happen so near to exams, or tests. I can't take it sia. Well, I have to sign off here cos i'd better start with my AS assignment. Sianz... AS sucks... Well, hope I don't have to contact her anytime soon.
Cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home