My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Presentation

Yea! Comms presentation is OVER!!!! I love my group members man! Firstly, they decided on the topic within what, half an hour? Then we met up once to fill up the participation thing. In the end, our very dear ZHAI grp member offered to complete it for us. Then, we met up once to go through the acting of scenes, and another time to rehearse with our 'scripts'. My grp members are jus so spontaneous lor. Cos whatever was presented today didn't really follow whatever we rehearsed the day before. Oh, did I forget to mention that we only met up 2 days before? Lol. Power grp. I'm so thankful I have this bunch of people to make project work so fun filled. Not forgetting the informative trivia we 'exchange' all the time! haha! On the whole I guess we did alright? Hopefully...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home