My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Friday, February 04, 2005

Shopping

Well, now is the last day of the 5th week!!!! My oh my, need I mention that time is passing soooo fast? Next week's gonna be CNY! Although I dun seem to be very excited or interested in this kind of festivities anymore. Did I just grow out of everything suddenly? Sighez...
Went shopping jus now with XH, J and Z. Weird combi I know, since I've hardly maintained more than 2 sentences worth with XH or even a word with J. Haha, and I dunno... 1 guy and 3 girls? It was ok with me, its jus the weird combi. At least Z isn't as shy as always. But something puzzles me about her and one of my friends... Never mind, I wun observe them too much for now. I've got too much in my mind as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home