My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

oh ho

Ho seh liao, its coming to the end of the term... means its exam time! omg.... its like one more day to my first paper, FA! Oh man, someone save me please! Then there's TWC, and Econs... Fa is taught by a dumb prof, for TWC both the prof and I are bored (he's boring, I am bored), and for Econs... I think I'm just dumb.
Hmmm to those who are around me, let me ask this, do I really have an attitude problem? When I study, do I tend to give u a black face and ignore you guys and seem real pissed off? To-whom-it-may-concern, I am not asking this qns to make u feel bad, but I just need to know this... the same way that I need to know why am I mistaken for 1.) a buaya, 2.) know many people, 3.) not shy/ vocal. I really dun get some people sometimes... I am just a simply shy person in essence, and maybe a bit more respectful to the other sex, so wth? ah crap... haha, stupid things to be thinkin about at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home