My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, June 05, 2005

update? or not

Someone was askin me why didn't I update more often. The main reason for this is quite obvious, I have nothing to say. Imagine my posts going like "I am bored", "I am bored today too", or "guess what, I am bored today again"... can u imagine how dreary it will be, not so much about me typing the same things but about u people readin the same things. Anyway... well, there really isn't anything worth me saying. Nothing interesting for now, jus the usual routine... wake up, switch on the internet connection, turn on my computer, sign on to msn, log in to Maple story, and then yea, thats it... the TV is on as well, so I alternate between reading blogs, chatting on MSN, watching TV and playing Maple Story... Its really quite boring, jus that I have no other game to play. I dun wanna spend any money either so I dun go out. Sigh, what kind of stupid life right?
I end her since I have nothing more to say, or so I think...
Oh well, what kind of update right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could write poems or depressing little proses as updates. Like my friend here who always write little pieces that makes me weepy inside. Click on the italicised blog entries.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home