My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, October 13, 2005

movie night

After a loooong time of not watchin a movie (the last I watched was Madagascar), I finally went to watch Deuce Bigalow 2! Haha, its a damn funny show, but to those weak in mind and faint of heart, please dun watch it (basically it means if u're as innocent as Yv, dun watch it). Yeap, that's right, this movie date for the night was cringing during the show and it made me feel soooo bad. Wah, I will have to think twice about what movies I invite her to watch in the future sia (provided we watch together again). Thank goodness dinner was fine... although since she wanted to rush off to catch the 815 Corpse Bride as we had originally plannned I ended up forgoing my Coffee and Dessert... Then we bought the tics for the 930 Deuce Bigalow so we had so much time to burn, we ended up eatin dessert at Big-O. Argh... waste my free dessert! haha, ok lah, the mudpie we shared (Frankenstein 2) was good... really big and filling, thank goodness we shared. Now I finally know where Balestier/ Whampoa is... not as far from my place as I thought it was, judging from the taxi fare I paid.
Oh well, 'twas a good night. Enjoyed myself and thankfully she did too.
Ok, next time Corpse Bride, no changes to any other movie lest it turn out to be some wrong movie again. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home