My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, January 15, 2006

no...

Standing alone in the gloom,
u wouldn't notice unless it moves,
patiently waiting,
dutifully watching.
It can trail u without u knowing,
and if it does trail,
u know not who it really seeks.
The target goes about the daily chores,
oblivious that it is the next target,
for if he knew, would he have tried to prevent it?
Many weapons does it have,
instuments, rather to choose from,
to carry out its task.
Heartless u might call it,
but then who can really stop it?
It but only does its job,
in the cold and unfeeling way it is,
leaving in its wake tears and pain...
Why then does it exist?
Why then is there
DEATH.

why, I ask again, it is not time I say again,
but who am I to predict, who am I to refute HIS plan,
I jus pray that u will bask in HIS glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home