My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, March 23, 2006

To the lil' girl, who drives my world

Small it is my gift to you,
might not match up that is true,
but this is the final goodbye,
hopefully from me you will not shy,
Showy gifts are not my thing,
won't turn up at your doorstep with a guitar and sing;
sing sing sing,
sing the last song,
to that song we shall save the last dance,
for from here we move along,
I only need to know your stance,
my heart moves faster than my mind,
and that itself is outrun by another,
my fingers I talk about,
whence I placed an order with them,
the order for things which make or break,
and in this case I fear the latter...
I have time to cancel; to walk off,
but I am lazy, I am tired...
So to the lil' girl who drives my world,
I have been driven up the wall,
whilst u have driven far away,
I wish it will not be this way,
where we be driven to wits end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home