My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Courtesan and Zither player

It never works the way you want it,
and what better way to find it out,
than from a movie;
a beautiful one at that.

I swoon once again at the touching story,
to the romance I give a wistful sigh,
I scoff the feelings of jealousy displayed,
and yet,
am I not guilty of that too?

This time is really getting testy,
and only a handful of days gone past.
with my hand I try to grasp,
what my mind cannot hope to fathom.

When u pop up,
my heart does a leap,
after so long do I see u,
but with indifference do u look upon me.

I wish I knew what I am doin,
I wish I knew what to do,
I wish I knew why I write this,
I wish I can no longer type this,
but like the endless spin of time,
my life revolves around it,
too bad for me; my character,
sensitivity at its best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home