My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nobody's home

The hols is coming to an end, but hmmm, when was the last time mid term breaks were really hols? I wonder that too. Taking a short recap, something I have not done for so long, I have had many a packed day. I leave at 9 in the morning and reach home after 12 for almost everyday. Today was reading up some stuff, followed by marketing meeting, followed by church meeting. Yesterday it was QM and CAT followed by movie, which was good. The movie was well written and acted, and the company was real great. Hope the feeling's mutual haha. Jus hope I wasn't too lame as usual, maybe I overdid things... Anyway, it was meetings all around before that too, and how can I forget, STOP? The fides retreat was great, even if I was hardly there cos of Waikiki. Oh, Waikiki was ok lah, jus tat I made a few mistakes, darn. Back to the retreat, it was great in terms of what we did altho there were some spoilers (V, u know what it was lah haha, so dun smile) The thing is, I dun really know what I am doin anymore, its confusing and I dun really wish to bore all of u readers, no matter how few, about this life of mine that has been put on random repeat mode. Oh well, off to another retreat tomorrow. I hope I am really able to resolve what is buggin me...

I come home to find u,
but in a corner u hide.
I wished u'd have been there too,
but u were never one to abide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home