My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, January 19, 2006

moving on

Each person has a role in life,
and it varies from person to person.
All along I have wondered what is mine,
and I think I have found it out.
What is the ans u ask?
Ha...
Its simple really...
I step into a person's life,
and I see if I can change it, or make a change.
The person is then accompanied,
while I give him/ her companionship.
But this is only until that person is no longer lonely,
when that person finds someone better,
or if they find other friends,
Then I take the cue and move on,
and step out of their lives.
I don't disappear totally of course,
if they ever need me they know where to find me.
However I make a silent exit, so they never really notice me gone...
How interesting to think it this way somehow,
how intriguing as well...
but really, this seems to be my lifestyle...
I guess it might just be my character,
or the way I keep in contact...
Conversations now fall short of what is even considered a 'chat',
greetings around are restricted to 'hi'
How sad actually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home