My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, February 02, 2006

New Year New Name

Yep, its the Lunar New Year once more and I've decided to change my blog title and description... My msn nick also seems to be telling a story to people who noticed, such as
"I love bein wif u but u dun... wat gives" or "iwannadatethepersoniamchattingwith, butwhyistheansweralwaysno" hahaha... how about "icanwishonallthestarsandstillyouwillnotspeaktome"... darn its depressing...
haha, I have been questioned about them... why? Why do I word them so? but why too do u all qns me? is there really a need to? The ans is obvious, and askin me is jus so to remind me about it. Its quite apparent actually, but what's the point of it all?

haha, leave me be, I should be able to think it through soon enough...

stupid little person,
am I to spell it out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home