My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

superman

Superman I am not,
no super powers;
unable to fly,
no x-ray eye,
not faster than a bullet,
not stronger than a moving train.

Charming looks I have not,
nowhere am I found in the looks department;
scathing riches to boast,
neither brains nor brawn to toast,
Nothing aesthetically pleasing,
and yet...

My heart's mine to give,
and to you I offer it;
I can guarantee I am more loving,
more caring,
and more genuine than all the others,
so why do you avoid me so?
Why should you reject my feelings,
my kind intent?
Don't you know how much it hurts?
No physical torture can describe an emotional scar,
Pale, the comparison, of the void and running afar.
I love you. I pray you'll love me too.

-Jesus

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Drea

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home