My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Pengarang

Oh yea~ jus came back from Pengarang!!! Took a boat over to Malaysia before we started riding at break neck speed; not because it was fast, but cos it was so slow u'd want to break ur neck to end the misery. Ok, maybe it wasn't that bad, but well, close enough. Then at the end of it when we reached the chalet, I made another discovery. Someone once commented I din have an ass, no I know I definetely do! Haha, it hurts sia, especially since I haven't exercised for like ages. The we played in the sea. I tell u, it has been a long time since I did that, and I felt like a small kid again, together with the other guys who obviously felt the same way. Boys will be boys I guess. Then at night, we had bbq dinner, but the food was bbqed for us, so luxurious sia. Talked into the night after taht with loads of crappy jokes and stuff till we called it a night and hit the sack. This morning, we had great Nasi Lemak for breakfast then we cycled back at twice the pace, after all agreeing that the pace yesterday was a definete 'slow killer'.
Got to know lots of new ppl. 4 yr 4s, 6 yr 2s, 4 yr 1s and one exchange student. How cool right. It might have beena short trip, but I got to see many ppl I haven't seen before. On the whole, it was such a cool trip. Erm, although I got sun burnt lah quite bad too I think, considering the fact that I hardly get burnt. Haha, now I'm like lobsterish! Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home