My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, June 12, 2005

thoughts

Chanced upon some good news of late,
things of which are left to fate.
Though it should not affect me so,
still it does I regretfully say,
so it seems that I am dealt a blow,
and it has become a sadder day.
Despite the fact it is a happy thing,
but yet I am puzzled,
puzzled at my feelings now,
at how much this seems to sting,
of the silence that then followed,
and of the unspoken broken vow.
Fear not though,
I have thought things through,
I am happy for you,
and these words are true.
Good Luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a message to you,
a call in return.
exchanges beyond;
depressing updates.
whilst i know how much it may sting,
my listening ear to you i will offer.
sorry if this does not rhyme,
my message to you is that i'll always be here.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Once i had the rarest rose, that ever deigned to bloom,

Cruel winter chilled the bud, and stole my flower too soon.

Oh loneliness, oh hopelessness, to search the ends of time,

For all there is in all the world, no greater love than mine."

the heartache is felt.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home