My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Came back from Sports camp last night. Most people would question why I went there, why I am so onz... Like my conversation with Andrea:
Me: "Hey, I'm in school already, where are you?"
Andrea: "SR 2... Actually, why are you here?"
Me: "huh? to pass you your shower foam lor."
Andrea: "Oh, you mean you don't have any other agenda?"
Agenda? Agenda? Hmmm, do you need an agenda to do something? That word makes everything so robotic or selfish. *sniff, am I that sort of person?
Well, I was originally asked to help, but I declined because I was supposed to work during this week. However, I was so bored at work on Monday that I quit and I went down to school. Originally planned to help out in land games and stay till Tues afternoon before going home to bathe and change and go for usher training. Who knew, I ended up being in wet games (water polo) so obviously I was wet, and I didn't have a change of clothes! Or a towel for that matter... so well, back to uncivilised army measures to ensure that I was clean and ready to go for my training (no details here, for the benefit for the faint of heart, haha).
Well, sports camp was fun fun fun! I seriously dun mind doin this again next year. Met new people, some of which I have never seen before. Met a freshie who remembered me from Run 2, how nice. But hmmm, think she forgot to contact me via msn though, darn...
Well, back to civilian life for a while before going back for Biz camp next week. Haha, tiring tiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home