My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Friday, July 15, 2005

hellohello. hear ye speak.

dear everyone,

this is shawn II speaking. shawn de clone. i just finished a night of swimming, and weirdly, i am not feeling tired at all.

as i type, i'm also concurrently reading one of my manga comics. i love manga! hee hee.

let me tell you guys a thing or two about shawn I . so lend me your ears.

shawn I (aka the real shawn) is mr-nice-guy. -- i am not.

shawn I feels cold easily. -- i do not. (simply because i've got higher percentage of body fats)

shawn I drives. -- i do not.

shawn I is on the phone now. -- i am not! (why are you so popular?? i have nobody calling me *pouts*)


okay. i've had enough of ranting. i'm going home now. and i'm getting shawn I to send me back.

Till then, this is Shawn II signing off. churrah!





disclaimer: i know you don't really get this post. neither do i. neither does shawn I. well, it doesn't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home