My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Shoes

Was looking at Sydney's blog, which gave me the impulse to start taking stock of my shoes, and I realise how many I actually have...
According to age:
1. @Asics sports shoe (damn bright colour...wonder what was I thinking)
2. Airwalk ( Great for skateboarding... those were the days...)
3. Hush Puppies Moccasins (did I spell that right?)
4. Leather shoes (dunno what brand, but I love 'em)
5. Slip ons ( some Malaysian brand, but real hardy)
6. New Balance sports shoes (the basic of any guy who went through Army)
7. Everbest Leather shoes (looks quite good on my feet, so bhb right? haha!)
8. Nike Shox (bought from HongKong, real niiiiice)
9. Shayer Slip ons ( new, so not sure if its good)
10. Diesel sneakers (Love 'em, what can I say)
11. Sneakers, Australian brand (they look real good, nice to wear too)
12. slippers 1 ( black and green)
13. slippers 2 (black and orange)
14. slippers 3 (grey)
15. slippers 4 (Timberland, what is there not to like?)

so well, thats a lot of foot apparel for a guy right? Man, I feel so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home