My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Monday, March 27, 2006

Thanks

Thanks for telling me the truth,
thanks for being clear;
Thanks for mincing no words,
it really made me tear.

Thanks for all you did,
or what you didn't do;
Thanks for not leading me on,
I wouldn't have seen it through.

But in the end you did what's right,
so did I, within my might.
To have to contend, and not need to pretend,
to pick myself up, from where I have fallen,
and grow up quick, lest my eyes become swollen,
from all this crying,
inside~

Thanks for making my day,
although not better;
Thanks instead for memories,
sealed up like a letter.

But in the end you did what's right,
so did I, within my might.
To have to contend, and no longer pretend,
to pick myslef up, from where I have fallen,
and grow up quick, my eyes are already swollen,
from all this crying,
inside~

And now this is over,
no misunderstandings, no bitter end;
No hopeful thinking,
or failed dreams that never come to pass.

Thanks for no time wasted,
for no time wasted;
Thanks for telling the truth,
thanks for making it clear,
Thanks, thanks,
Thanks.

This is just a song by the way,
so there is no meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home