My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just had a great evening, so I thought I should share. There's a bar thing on campus where alcohol and food is served. Beer is about 4.25 CAD a pint, so that'll be about 7 SGD, so tats kinda normal, and the food prices are about... 8.99 CAD aburger with fries and stuff like that. So yea, its pretty expensive. However, they have special nights where there are discounts and stuff like that. So tonight, its wings night. What this means is, each wing is 0.25 CAD, and u have ot order 10, so its 2.50 for 10 wings, and u can jus have this for dinner and it'll fill u right up, together with maybe a pint or 2 of beer. And tonight was spent with so many international students from all over the place. I've met people from New Zealand, Canada, England, Czeh, Ireland, Germany, Hong Kong and Japan, just to name a few... can remember their names now, but I'm not too sure about their faces, especially since it was pretty dark there, but otherwise yea it was a pretty good night.. and there'll be other parties around too, like 80s theme party and other stuff like that... great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

arghhh
WINGS and BEER!?
Sounds like HEAVEN to me


jun

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home