My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I give up

Yes, as my title explicitly says, I give up. Really. I have no idea what to do anymore. Let's start with the basics. I can't get started on my school work, or won't get started for that matter. And my problem won't solve itself.
About the problem... I really feel like messaging 'I give up' but I think that would be too drastic. If I'm already scary, then this will make it worse. So I will stop short. It might have been better if I didn't push to much and too fast, I'm not sure. Continuing from the previous entry, I still have not gotten any reply. I tried calling this afternoon, but obviously I didn't get a reply. This is roughly the main reason why I say I give up. I can't stand continuing with this. Even if it hurts me to do so, continuing will only serve up more disappointments and sadness. I wish, of course, that none of this have happened, but it already has. I have been saying that I need to take a step back, but I have always gone back on my word. At this point of time, my will still isn't resolute, but I wish it will be so. And this step is going to be way back. No more bull shit crap.
My first step now is to delete the handphone and home phone numbers from my phone, which I have already done. Of course, this might not really matter since I have already memorised the handphone number, but at least it is a start right? Is this a waste? I still think so, but I have no idea what else is there to do. I can't salvage the situation right now. I can't do a confrontation cos I know I wun be able to say anything constructive, or to this intention. Ultimately, my intention is still to get together, but... *SIGH* Nothing else matters...
Ok, to anyone who is reading, please leave a comment if possible... I still don't know how to incorporate a tagboard, so I'll have to rely on comments.
Take care all. Good bye cruel world! hahha

1 Comments:

Blogger engteck said...

maybe u should just give up lah..
hah!
still always deny when i ask u..

so idiot!! haah!!!

or izzit another girl? oops...

ask u more in person!!!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home