My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Shocks

Hmmm, I can't take anymore shocks. First a friend of mine tells me something I shouldn't have known in detail... dat was 2, 3 weeks back. Then another tells me that she wants to make a decision that I feel will ruin her. Another one comes along telling me that she has a gf. Then another asked me thrice if I like her. Last night was another shocker for me. U know who I am talking about girl, but dun worry, I'm not upset or disappointed. As I said, I'm glad u finally told me, although it has taken 2 years, especially since we promised to tell each other everything. Nvm, though, its not too late. Yours I can settle, no problem. Its the other shocks which I can't deal with. Especially the girl askin me if I like her. I hardly even know her, and she told me she doesn't like me, but yet again she asks me thrice? WTH sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home