My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

This is the way I wash my hands...

I understand the childish connotations of the title of this blog, but it clearly explains what I am about to do. I am starting to feel extremely tired of everything, and I wish to wash my hands off everything. Call me a coward, but if this is what I can do to save me, then it really doesn't matter. Ok, maybe save might be a wrong word, but I can't think of any other adjectives. It will take me a very long time for me to make this change, but really, I have to do this. All the time I listen around I feel too deeply for thse involved. It saps my energy and leaves me contemplating too much for my own good. I have to slowly extricate myself from all these thoughts. The same goes for my 'innate ability' of observing people. I cannot, and must not, observe people anymore. Unless really necessary, I have to refrein from all this subconcious observation and analysis of my fellow friends. The problem lies in me, not in my friends. So far, the presicion of my analysis has left me somewhat disappointed because it allows me to realise things earlier, and if my friends tell me nothing, I feel sad that they tell me nothing. Anyone can see that I am too overly sensitive and demanding of my friends. Dear people, I am not as good as you all seem to think I am. I am just a selfish bugger who isn't clear of what I want, thus aggravating the problem even more.
So yes, this is the way I'm gonna wash my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home