My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Was requested by YW to blog cos she is soooo bored. Like so her lah. Got things to do, complain. Nuthin to do, also complain. Hiyah, she ah... So anyway, here goes.
School has finally ended. Thank goodness to that, yeah! No all I have left is to wait for the blasted results, find a job, and do the faci thing well. I'm starting to wonder if I am really cut out for it. Ha ha, and it is ony the first faci meeting today lor. Damn... Sorry ah buddy! I really hope I dun suck all the life from you.
Den, den... Ha ha, what is there to say? Oh yes! Last night's party. It was quite fun. Ha ha. And I won the best dressed? Maybe cos not many other guys went up lor. Jus me and another guy who looked like a hong bao. Haha, all thanks to my friends who were shouting my name. I am so so so very happy. Cos well, it was a warm feeling to have my friends supporting and that I had so many friends around? Great great. And the dancing, ha ha, was fun to have so many ppl dancing like that, especially on the table top! Cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home