My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Friday, August 05, 2005

Toilet Bowl

Hmmm, I was washing the toilet just now since my Mum's abit sick today. She's sleeping now as we speak. Anyway, I learnt something when washing the toilet bowl. Haha, I know its like damn weird but well... here goes.
Life is like a toilet bowl.
We take the shit and piss that others load on us,
silently saying nothing,
but sometimes clearing things up with a flush.
Of course, this varies between people.
Some people take a longer time before flushing,
some have difficulty flushing,
some can't flush again anytime soon because the water ain't filled up yet.
One thing is similar though.
Despite all the flushing,
if you were to notice,
there will be brown stains left after some time.
It is only with thorough scubbing that u can remove the stain.
In life, likewise, we might be able to flush our thoughts, our feelings.
We might be able to clear ourselves from these problems.
However, if we do not take hold of the problem,
or fully understand, accept and embrace it,
we will only be fooling ourselves into thinking that we are rid of the problem.
Why beguile ourselves with such a thought?
Being optimistic is one thing,
not facing reality is the evil opposite.
So I say to you fellow toilet bowls out there,
get out the scrubs,
and rid yourselves off those horrid stains.
~Flush out brothers!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home