My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Qns...

"why do men like smart women? - Because opposites attract"
This was what I saw on my friend's nick, quite obviously a girl.
Then this idea struck me.
How true it is... its like the similar question :"Why do ugly women like handsome men?" Because opposites attract. And we see this so often along the streets of Singapore... Of course, this is in accordance to the theory of relativity where one party would be better looking than the other. This is to justify why there ARE couples who are both good looking or at the other end of the spectrum.
I used to rely on the theory "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" to explain the above said phenomenon. Then, I realised that there is another statement "love is blind"... haha, so what does that say about lovey dovey couples? They both think that the other party is the most beautiful person alive... cos they are blind? Hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home