My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

wat's wrong

haha, dun worry, this ain't a depressing entry, jus a fagotty one haha. Juz watched wedding crashers, great movie I tell u guys. Sure it was damn funny in the beginninng although it was a tad uh-hmmm kind of humour (revert to previous entry about one other movie). But the really funny thing is that I felt like tearing for the better later half of the movie... Not because I wanted to sleep or what... but I dunno... Its jus the references they used and the things they talked about... I just felt touched somehow. Yea yea, real wussy entry, haha, I agree... Just thought I should blog about it since I have been blogging about weird incidences lately anyway. Wonder what's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home