My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Monday, March 27, 2006

Mr A-Z not!

(Sang to the tune of Life is Wonderful)

It takes a girl to make me sad,
It makes it worse to know there're many
It doesn't matter where it is,
it doesn't matter how it is,
Just know that I am saddened.

haha, cannot continue already...
I wonder... should I close this blog?
It seems to be a sad journey for this blog,
and I owe it a rest.
Either this or I just continue until I complete my time in SMU,
or I just write happier posts...
Then again that wouldn't be me,
which person out there can say that I am a happy person?
None right? haha, so there, not much to argue about.
So anyway... back to the question... should I or shouldn't I close this blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home