My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm back, I'm back

Hey ppl! I'm back from the hazy land of KL. Haha, seriously man, the air there is polluted. As one of my frens commented, u pick ur nose and what u get is black snot (ok, ok, too much info, I know). On a brighter note, the food ROCKS!!!! For u ppl who know how I eat, u'll be real surprised by how I ate at KL. Ask anyone who went.
I changed from 神仙 to 食神. When we first decided on a 8 meals per day diet, I was questioning myself if that is even remotely possible for me, since I usually fill my day with 2 meals. Whilst I din exactly fulfill this 'criteria' I did do 7 meals a day. And the meals were heavy! Imagine hor-fun, hokkien mee, BBQ chicken wings, prawn tom yam, bak kut teh, satay, BBQ sting-ray, fried tang hoon, orh lua, char kue teow and frog leg porridge in that order, for one meal! Ate from 8.30+pm to 1+am I think. Power packed! Haha, and we ate snacks after that in the room. When I say snacks, I mean Lobster crackers, super rings, twistees, nuts and chocolate and beer, although I din participate in the drinking. Haha, this was for the last night in KL. I dun think I need to say more about the other days.
Oh, the other thing we did was shopping! haha, I tell u, the girls with me really shopped till the last cent... actually, we all spent till the last cent, save one person I think. I was left with 3 sen (as they like to put it in RM), and I am certain the girls spent much more than me. Haha, I think everyone spent more than me. If u looked at their shoe shopping, and factory outlet shopping... I think any non shopper would rather be shot dead. Thank goodness for my sister's, mum's and female fren's 'training', such that I din complain and found it quite fun actually (That does NOT qualify me as a girl u idiots!). Bought a jeans for myself - G-Star! Hoo boy, to think that ppl would have spent 300+ for one in Singapore when I got mine at like 80 - 90% off in comparison. And I look good in it (haha, BHB BHB!!!)
Lastly, but definetely not leastly (is there such a word?) I was able to take this oppurtunity to think things through. I realised many things that I was unsure of initially, and I embraced the truth of what I would have be afraid to do so earlier. I just hope that I do not confuse or hurt that other, that's the last thing on my mind. One word. Trust. Oh, and, Faith. Oops, thats 2 words! haha, I dun care, so sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home