My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Looong

Ok, this is to update over the past week... hmmm, although a week hasn't even passed. Hahhaa.

On Sunday, went for this contemporary dance performance... really catch no ball. I was reducedto making guesses, albeit not intelligent ones, at what the dancer was trying to portray. Haha, anyone's guess is as good as mine, but someone says I'm the guru? *winks* Haha, nah, I'm jus really full of crap, and I jus have the ability to make it sound true. Haha. In the end though, the performances made alot of sense, and the ideas behind each one were hauntingly real and disturbing. Its like "slap you in the face" kind of reality. Really, reality bites *chomp*.

Yesterday, went for picnic in the school! Haha, what was a one-off thing became so good that we all decided to have it again. It rocks. To the organisers, salut. To the helpers who came early to help (duh), I salute u too. To the people who chose the food, u rock my socks. Haha. The goose liver pate was real good, cheese was *mmmmm*, crackers were jus rightly salted and red wine was lovely. I agree, we have to do this again, this time with caviar and sushi. Mmmmm...

And to U, it wasn't u. fullstop. it was someone else. fullstop. Although I'm glad u said that. Although this might pale in comparison to the real thing, *hugs*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home