My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ode to you

I tire from walking; the raindrops hit my face.
Out here chasing an uncatchable rabbit.
I can see deep into your eyes,
like the bubbling water in the depths of a dark sea.
You're calling out to me, to me...
I'm right here.
Where, where should I go...
... to satisfy these desires?
Let's head home, and then tomorrow,
will you smile and say, "Everything is alright"?
I call out your name, your name...
I'll give you a warm embrace.
Just close your eyes and remember our happy days.

You make up for the areas I am lacking,
I've forgotten all about the sad times,
so I'm not scared at all.
Now I've lied, and I feel remorse...
somehow I've managed to grow up.
Now I feel ashamed, and nervously I sweat.
But even still, I've found a reason to continue the dance.
I scorch my soul, scorch my soul... I yell out to the heavens!
If I open that door, that door... I will be saved.
Let's head home, and then,
let's meet that white rabbit on the dark side of the moon.
Let's head home, and then tomorrow,
we'll be laughing in our bare feet,
You're calling out to me, to me...
I'll give you a warm embrace,
Just close your eyes and remember our happy days...

This was taken from the Naruto movie... how touching.
Dedicated to you, cos I think that's what you're thinking?
For now, for certain parts at least. Enjoy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home