My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

For U

Nah, write a post for U since U wanted me to update. Hmmm, but what is there to update? Like mercham nuthin to talk about leh. Ubin trip for camp was quite fun. Only certain periods of time where brute strength was all that was needed to complete a task. Oh, the 'Zhi Char' is like damn nice lar. A few of us formed the 'biker gang' where we had to cycle around posting signs for a future game. We ended up finding ourselves back at the main 'town' area to have dinner, and boy was it good. Heaps of rice, Tom Yam soup (the only let down), butter prawns, sweet and sour pork, sambal veg and omelette. It wasn't just the food, it was the circumstance that we were eating there and the company that I was with that made the meal all the more enjoyable. Too bad U din pick up my phone lor, otherwise I would have bought U something. Same for the next day's lunch. U din bring Ur phone along so I couldn't call U either, so stupid ah U. Hmmm, after that... the weekend passed fast enough... Oh, now I'm finally a full fledged usher! Woohoo! Can't wait to start working!

Glanced through YW's blog jus now and I left a comment about what my sis asked me last time. How sad issit when ur sibling asks u if u are homo? As in, my sis asked one day "Shawn, are u turning gay?" My ans was the obvious, and when I asked why she asked that, her reply was "Oh, cos u dun seem to go out that often, and u dun mention any girls, and u never had a girlfriend, so I wondered if u were starting to get a little... crooked." Wah lau, like how damn sad lah. Sigh... But maybe she is right. I mean not about the gay part! But maybe, I really dun go out with girls that much. Those whom agree to go out with me are usually good friends or those who have no feelings for me and are certain I have no feelings for them. I get constant rejects to go out, and I know I should take cue from there, but since my intentions are clear and free from any hidden agenda, then it should be fine right? Girls are difficult to understand...

Someone... who is that someone? Someone can be anyone from the group of everyone. I know it sounds ambigous, but there is a meaning behind it, think only one person understands right?
Hmmm, I dun think there's anything else for me to say, or at least anything that anyone understands, so I end off here.

*disclaimer - Although I say U are stupid, I know u want me to say U are mature too, lol, so stupid. Hahaha! Too bad this is my blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good lor.

got someone then dont want andrea already lor.

no wonder i haven't been seeing much of you in church.

-sly smile-

10:22 PM  
Blogger shawnie said...

haha, yea right, where got someone?Andrea is for 'my boy' not for me.
And I've been busy with camps.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home