My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Problems

Hmmm, once again, there is trouble at home... My sis is having work problems and r/s problems... Sometimes I wish I couldn't see all of this. I mean, today is one of the few things she told me anything, but the thing is, I have guessed all these. Its like, her fren who is supposedly engaged is hitting on her, and I guessed as much although I only saw him twice... It was a notion that I threw out of the window when I heard that he was engaged, although my doubts lingered after some silent observation. I realise that being able to observe is not a good thing. It plants ideas in ur head and u become worried about stuff. Worse still, the ideas that sprout are usually correct, so it makes things worse cos I know almost for a fact that what I predict would come true. I hate it, absolutely hate it. Hate it that I know what's to happen in other's lives, especially when its something that can screw up that person's life. Crap... And the most ironic thing, as it happens for others too I'm sure, is that one can never predict ones own future. I never know what's to happen in my life, and what I wish for almost never come true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home