My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, October 30, 2005

apart from the fact that I am fine

I am fine.
Apart from the fact that I am acting weirdly
Apart from the fact that I am thinking too much
Apart from the fact that I am starting to crumble inside
Apart from the fact that I am unable to do what I am supoosed to
Apart from the fact that I am beginning to regret what I haven't even started
Apart from the fact that I am probably going to worry everyone reading this blog
Apart from all this, I am fine.
Really.
This will pass me by.
I am fine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forum[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home