My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, October 27, 2005

ramblings

sometimes I wonder what I am doing
sometimes I wonder what I am thinking
then again, if I knew, then I wun be wondering

It's weird how on certain days u suddenly start to ponder
ponder about what life has to offer
what u have to offer to the lives of others

we try to bring joy to those we love
we never intend to hurt those dear to us
we do so with no expectation of a return in kind

or do we?

people, being human, get jealous
people, being human, are vain and require attention
people, being human, are greedy
people, being human, just want to be loved

"The greatest thing one can ever learn is to love and be loved in return"
familiar qoute from Moulien Rouge?
I think this is not really true.
"The greatest thing one can ever learn is just to love with no expectation of love in return"
Now that is what we should all learn
Me included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home