My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, November 03, 2005

----------------------------------

To you whom I had mudpie with:
You are not weird, you are artistic.
You are not weird, you are special.
You are not weird, you are beautiful.
Do not worry about what to do,
what to think,
what to feel.
It is normal to want to run away.
Just remember, a dead end is never really a dead end;
trust you might not have in others,
faith for others in you has died,
but always know that I am here,
and a ear I will provide.

On a different note...

Ba Chor Mee, Barley, Fries, Apple, Fruit juice : $10
Companionship : Priceless
Yea, this may sound like a typical Mastercard commercial but seriously...
I really thank you for having supper with me, especially since I called so late.
I was actually somewhat down but seeing you in tat usual cheerful disposition of yours made me feel much better. I did not really need to tell you anything, just looking at your disarming smile is good enough to lift my spirits and help me forget stuff. Really, I am grateful and glad to have you as a friend. Thanx.

Lastly...

Swimming in this pool of thoughts,
I find myself suddenly drowning.
Arms flail about,
desperate to stay afloat.
Admist this self-made confusion,
I realise one important thing.
I am but only in a single drop of water,
and I will drown not because I am sinking...
Rather, I drown from the lack of water.
What was originally an attempt to gasp for air,
has now become an abundance of it.
I strive for the wrong reasons,
I search for the wrong ends,
I resort to the wrong methods,
and still I do not learn.
Fly, fly, fly me to the moon,
where the air is thin, the surroundings bleak.
Easier it would be to find what I seek,
compared to this foggy, misty, misdirected place;
where thoughts will be lost,
emotions misplaced,
and eventually I would find myself once again drowning for the wrong reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home