My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

the point being

what is the point of
trying so hard to please
trying hard to make ppl smile
trying hard to do other stuff for them
trying hard to ensure they're safe
trying hard to encourage everyone to be healthy
trying hard to see that no one gets hurt
but all in all
there is no point

because ppl/them/they /everyone/no one dun even notice
because ppl/them/they/everyone/no one takes it for granted
because ppl/them/they/everyone/no one do not understand my intentions
because ppl/them/they/everyone/no one dun return the kindness

the point being
because ppl/them/they/everyone/no one is you
so what say you now

I give up...
and there isn't even a point in that either

and the key to you is
3(4)4(2)4(6)5(1)5(4)5(5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home