My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Saturday, November 19, 2005

normal post

Hmmm, finally, a normal post. The commonly known 'hell week' of SMU is finally over. With all presentations and most reports over for most, the next step is only to concentrate on the exams. As such, yesterday was proclaimed to be a break day. Of course it isn't declared by the school, but it seemed to have be commonly agreed upon. For example, there was the 'Starry Starry night', a time when SMU bands congregate to show case their music. Then there's Fides exam mass. It was my Godfather's 50th birthday celebration. It was also my church friend's suprise birthday party. Some SMU friends of mine also decided to take a time out and go out. It is obvious that I only managed to 'participate' in one. Managed to squeeze 2 in the end. For family sake I went for the 50th birthday, and since it was convenient enough I went for my friend's birthday. However... my heart and mind was somewhere else since these were not the places I really wanted to be. Hmmm, sometimes I wonder what exactly we want, and who exactly are we living our lives for. True enough, our lives are ours to live, but who can say firmly and surely that they have lived towards their own dreams? oh well, no point thinking about that now...

PS. I'm sorry I worried you. I dunno what I was thinking when I said those things. Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home