My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Simple things in life

Seems like some of my friends like this, so I thought I should share with the rest of you.
Hope you guys like it

The Simple things in Life

The wind that blows by the face,
The rustle of the leaves,
The gurgling brook in the wilderness,
The sunlight through the trees
In life we see many
In life we hear lots
In life we experience many
Many different thoughts
But of all these we see or hear
Of all these little things
Which of these do we deem important?
Which of these do we take notice?
Which of these do we appreciate?
Which of these do we take for granted?
All or none is not an option
For more often than not
All is all there is to it
For all is what we take for granted
And all is what we are missing out on
So do not fill your mind with worries
Or cloud your mind with troubles
Instead just start to take note of
The finer things in life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home