My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Expectations... NOT!

Haha, well, yeah, now is the point in time that there is no room for expextations. As what Ms Peh has so aptly put "beyond the point of no return, cross the bridge and let it burn". Called at noon, got a reply in the evening. Replied thereafter, but still waiting for a reply. Remember what I said earlier? It won't last long. It is only by obligation, not because she cares. Rule of thumb, 1/2 hour replies are max to wait with lee way for the truly busy. 6 hours is just too much.
Anyway, now I'm supposed to be studying MA... again. Can't take it lah. It sucks big time. And my stupid finance presentation is coming!!!! Argh!!!! Damn jia lat lah. How how how?
MA test coming oso... cannot cannot! Exams coming liao!!! no time!!!!
wah lau, my entry is becoming more and more incoherent... better stop now lest ppl start cursing me. haha, oh, I added a tag board finally for all u ppl who prefer to leave comments there.
Cheerios amigos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home