My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Back to the 70s

Dang, the first post I did was deleted. "bad blog!!!!" Haha, well, had so much fun at KY's birthday yesterday I had to blog. XH had decided the theme, retro night, and I spilled the beans! Bah, how dumb can I get... I din know it was a surprise, but ah well, I'm damn sorry anyway.
Hmmm, I had to go to YW's house to change cos there was no way I was going to take the MRT dressed like dat! I was dressed in my Dad's wedding suit, or part of it anyway, for guaranteed 'retroness'. It was a dark brown long sleeved shirt with ruffles in front and at the end of the huge cufflings. Then the cufflings and collar was soooo starched up man! The pants was lighter brown and oh so belled. Never had such huge bell bottoms... Man I looked good.... Hahahaaha! Hey, a few moments of self praisal would do me good right guys? guys? come on! dun laugh at me!
well, back to the topic, we had fun, jus pure jokes and light hearted fun, all thanx to our flower turning adult. hee, and if u are reading this KY, lets do this again! It was so fun, I'm sure the others wun mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home