My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

it has been a long time

Yesh, I know, it has been a long time since I last blogged, no thanx to my extremely boring existence. Bleah. How irritating. Ha ha, I guess I'm just hard to please. When I have stuff to do, I complain; when I have nuthin to do, I complain nonetheless.
Jus realised that it is already the tenth week of school. Well, actually not just realised, more like just acknowledged that it is this late already. I dun think school work will go well for me this term, especially for FA. I hate that subject... especially since my sis is so 'zhai' in it and I suck totally. Hate TWC, totally catch no ball about it. Econs... always hated it since JC, wonder how I'll ever do a double degree in it. Comms... with a prof who isn't very clear with her instructions either... LTB, Lazy to The Bone. So, how will I fare this term? I see no light at the end of the tunnel, and the tunnel has been branching all the time in the dark... how blind I feel. Damn this feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home